Monday, April 8, 2013

What is right...


For me?


That is a damn fine question. One I  have been struggling with for some time.
Maybe, I am not supposed to write but continue to support those who do write. I sometimes think that if I were meant to write it would just flow out of me.

That is so not happening.

Well, Ruthie just kind of worked like that but that was a lucky break. Lol. It also happens to be one of my favorite pieces I've written.

I really enjoy promoting and helping authors out in anyway I can. It is fulfilling in its own way.
Obviously I enjoy reading! Lol. But maybe this has led me to some delusional frame of mind that said, 

"Hey, you should do that!"

Like knitting, or sewing or baking. I enjoy knitted scarves and elaborate cakes but this doesn't mean I should be the one to make them! And I have dabbled in all 3 of those by the way. 

This is the cover pic for my personal fb page. Love it!


Anyways, I am going to keep at it because I do enjoy it. That is the point to it, right?
Keep doing what you enjoy. :)

Happy reading, writing, living, or whatever it is you do!

** We are under a winter storm warning here. Yup, 3-6" of snow in mid(ish) April. **

1 comment:

  1. I've read your work. It's good. Don't give up. Never give up. REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!

    ReplyDelete