Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ruthie is back.... *malicious chuckle*


Ruthie- Going Back



“Ruthanne, I thought today we could talk about something a little different. Before your mother had you ever hurt anyone, or anything?”
“Well, sure I guess…”
“Would you like to tell me about it?”
“I really don’t want to get in anymore trouble, ma’am.”
“You can’t get in more trouble, but you can help me understand you a little better. Wouldn’t that be good?”
“I won’t get in trouble? Yeah, I guess I could tell you. It’ll be our secret, nobody even knows this.”
“OK.”
“One time when Mommy had me go get daddy for dinner, I always had to do that, I caught Daddy watching something on his computer. Something dirty. Sorry, I shouldn’t be giggling but if you had seen it-  Oh, it was pret-ty bad.”
“Did your father notice you had come in?”
“Yeah, but I didn’t worry about him much ‘cuz he was busy. He didn’t stop neither. Anyways, later that night, while everyone was sleepin’, I was thinking about what I had seen and…”
“Go on, Ruthie.”
“Well, I was thinking that that was the kind of thing that Mommy and Daddy do together, right? Not with some lady on the computer. I got pretty upset that my Daddy was playing with another lady so I went into his office and was gonna break his computer. If he didn’t have that he couldn’t cheat on Mommy, ya know?”
“I suppose…”
“So, I had one of his golf clubs, he really liked to go golfing, you know? Mommy said it was how he relaxed.  I just don’t see how hitting that little ball-  “
“What did you do with the club?”
“Oh, I smashed his computer. I knew Mommy would act mad, but she’d really be glad. I was thinking if I did this she might not hate me as much.”
“Why did you think your mother hated you?”
“I know she hated me. Sometimes I wouldn’t say they right things when we was around people and she’d get embarrassed. Daddy came in when I was smashing the stuff on his desk and he tried to grab the club. That’s when I smacked him in the forehead with it. Kind of on accident, but after he fell I hit him a few more times. It felt good.”
“Why did you stop?”
“Because Kristine called the cops, duh.”
“Was your mother upset with you?”
“Oh boy, was she. She still hated me. Daddy hated me too. The doctors tried to talk them into putting me in a place. They didn’t, you know, but I wondered why. Mommy would say, “I could have been rid of you, you know?”, but still she never got rid of me. She still had my birthday party with My Little Pony.”
“Is that all that happened? You had mentioned a cat before.”
“Yeah! Mr. Jinx, I brought him in from outside and he was just a baby. Mommy would have been real mad. She didn’t like animals, especially in her house.”
“What happened with Mr. Jinx, Ruthanne?”
“He was going to get me in trouble, he was. He wouldn’t be quiet at all. Mommy would have been so mad. One night when he was meowing and meowing I tried everything; brought him milk, water, some chicken, but he kept meowing.”
“Ruthie, what are you doing with your hands?”
“That’s how I pet Mr. Jinx, when he’d let me. Anyways, Mommy would have started yelling at me if she heard the kitten going on like he was. I cuddled him real close to my chest, like this, but he kept at it. I walked to my desk and grabbed my scissors. I only wanted to scare him…”
“Did you scare him?”
“You still ask a lot of questions.”
“It’s still my job.”
“I don’t think I’d like your job much.”
“Some day’s its hard.”
“Yes, I did scare him. He kept meowing. It took a lot of work with those kid scissors, but he did eventually stop that meowing.”



Another 666 words. Ruthie gives me the creeps :) I more or less wrote this for Nicole... does that make it more creeptastic? I think so.

3 comments:

  1. I love me some Ruthie lol ♥ Not sure why because she is def creeptastic! Thanks Kris..You're the best ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sick. In a good way but still sick.

    ReplyDelete